Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SENTI SMS for mobile

  • 1.  Take my eyes but let me see you;Take my mind but let me think about you; Take my hand but let me touch you;But if you want to take my heart.Its already with You
  • 2.  There are thousands of roses in this world, even if I give you all the roses, it would not be enough to tell you, how much I Love You
  • 3.  I love you when you are sad; I love you when you are  happy; I love you when you are   laughing; I love you when you are angry; I love u when u love me
  • 4.  You may miss me, you may ignore me, you may even forget me, but one day if you want to see me, don’t search, just see your shadow, I will be there trust me!!
  • 5.  My past says you met me, my future says you will care for me, my present says you will understand me, but my heart says you will always love me
  • 6.  I Could forget a face, forget a home, forget a place, forget a name, forget a game, I could forget myself, but forgetting you, Forget It!!
  • 7.  We cannot be together, but we will never be apart, for no matter what life brings us, you are always in my heart
  • 8.  No one in this world has such grace, no one is so able to fill your place, you always know but i never say my love  for you grows every passing day.
  • 9.  If I were a tear in your eye, I would roll down onto your lips, but if you were a tear in my eye, I would never cry, as I would be afraid to lose you!
  •                                               
  • 10.  I love you very much,my heart is made to love you only,don’t dare think to leave me
  • because there is no spare heart with me
  • 11.  I love my eyes when you look into them, I love my name when you say it,I love my heart when you love it, I love my life when you are in it.
  • 12.  I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time i see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I love you!.
  • 13.  My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, like a rose without color,always be there in my life sweetheart.
  • 14.  Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, treat it gently,please do not break it, its full of love that’s good and true, So please keep it always close to you
  • 15.  You may be out of my sight,but not out of my heart, you  may be out of my reach,but not out of my mind, I may mean nothing to you but you will always be special
  • 16.  Faith makes all things possible, love makes all things easy, hopes makes all things work, but your gorgeous smile brings all faith, love & hope in me!
  • 17.  My life is beautiful, because I have a sweetheart like you.
  • 18.  My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me, like a mirror without a reflection.
  • 19.  You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart
  • 20.  If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you, if I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do, and I will.

1 comments:

awesome msgs, is there any facility to daily update msgs on mobile, like gupshup.com.?

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More