Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FUNNY SMS for mobile


1.ABC:Always be careful, DEF: Don’t ever forget (Me),JKLM- Just keep loving me

NOPQRSTUVW: No other person quite right shall treat you very well,your loving XYZ


2.I Love you, I Love you, I Love you, I Love you, I Love you, I Love you, I Love you, don’t be so confused, I love other alphabets too: p


3.God made us body parts for a reason, eyes to look at you, hands to pray for you
mind to remember you, heart to miss you and legs to kick you if u ever forget me!


4.Love is possible after friendship but friendship is not possible after love because medicines work before death later nothing can be cure!!!


5.Look at the moon the moon is beautiful look at you I rather look at the moon again


6.You've got style, you've got intelligence, and you've got class, you've got the face and you've got the body but I've got the wrong number, Sorry!!


7.I want you to be with me in a nice restaurant to have candle light dinner and say those three sweet words to you, Pay The Bill.


8.If you are alone,I'll be your shadow.If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.If you need money, wait for your salary


9.Four roses, just for you! first for Friendship, second for Wealth, third for Happiness and the last one. Put it on your hair it will look good!!


10. we love each other because, you think I'm nice, I think you are nice; you think I'm sweet, I think you are sweet, you think I'm smart, I think you are Right


11.You are the one whose so smart, whose so charming, whose so caring, so good looking. And, I'm the one who is spreading these rumors


12.Every body wants : Someone Special, Someone Nice, Someone Loving, Someone honest,Someone Cute, Someone attractive,why everbody wants me!!

1 comments:

Hey good work just carry on .
Want to exchange link with you.

Mobmani.blogspot.com

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More