Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOVE JOKES for mobile

1.I love you in the morning,I love you in the evening, but most of all, I love you when you are leaving


2. Another Day, another way, another hope, another tear, another fear, another year, another smile, another mile, another few, but never ever another you.


3.When you are in love, you wish you were married. When you are married, you wish you were in love.


4. If you fall in river there is a boat, if you fall in well there is rope, but if you fall in love there is no hope


5. You so fat you fell in love and broke it!!!


6. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.


7.True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen


8.Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream


9.People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again


10.You can't buy Love... but you can pay heavily. 


11 You need Money to call someone Honey


12. Love is forever, only the partners change


13.  I love you because you are unique... just like everybody else!


14.You  are 100% beautiful, you are 100% beautiful, you are 100% lovely, you are 100% sweet, you are 100% nice, and you are  100% stupid to believe these word


15.The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it.


16.A proof that experience is of no use, is that the end of one love does not prevent us from beginning another.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More