Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FLIRTY SMS for mobile



1.Love is not measured by hugging, kissing love is respect and trust accepting everyone needs to be loved,especially when they don’t deserve it


2.I love two things, a rose and you, a rose for a short while, but you for the rest of my life


3.You are simply irresistible and I just cannot keep way from you.


4.I love your eyes,I love your smile,I cherish your ways,I adore your style.I can say/ what can I say You are one of a kind and  24/7


5.I love all the stars in the sky,but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!!!!


6.I think you are very careless!You come and leave things behind! See now what you have left!!You  just came in my mind and left a smile on my face


7.Even if I had one wish,I  wouldn't wish for you to love me,because I don't want your love to come from a wish,but straight from your heart



8.I believe that God above created you for me to love, he picked me out from all the rest because he knew I would love you the best! 


9.Touch my heart and  you will feel, listen to my heart and you will hear, look into my heart and you will see, that you will always be a special part of me 


10.I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are, and I will follow the rainbow until the end, if you promise to me mine forever


11.Good time, bad time, night time,day time, work time, off time, sad time, happy time,in the mean time I am thinking of you all the time.


12.There are so many people in the world but in my world there's only one and that's you!!


13.When the night comes,look at the sky ,if you see a falling star,don't wonder why,just make a wish.Trust me it will come true, because I did it and I  found you


15.I do not think much, I do not think often, but when i do think, i think of you
                                                                                                                          
16.You may be a single person to the world but you are the whole world for ME.


17.Every man dreams of a beautiful woman, so do I dream of you.

18.I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights, but I love
 you more


19.Love bears all things ,love believes all things,love hopes all things,and most precious of all,love endures all things come we love and make things happy


20.1+1=2 eyes look at you,12+12=24 hours thinking about you.,3+4=7 days in week missing you 1+11=12 months I always need a sweet person like you


21.Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Love is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only my love is true.


22.Love, all my life I have read about it, dreamt of it, waited for it, cried for it, needed it. Now with you, I have found it

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More