Wednesday, January 21, 2009

REFUSAL LINES for mobile

1.The rain makes all things beautiful, the grass and flowers too, if rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you!!


2.Mirrors should be able to think before reflecting the images


3.If being ugly would hurt, you would be in pain all day long


4.Someday you may lose your hair, your teeth. your money and even lose your mind, but you will never loose is your good looks, because you don’t have good looks!


5.Most people have five senses, some people have six senses, but you are blessed with seven senses, an extra sense is non sense


6.Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you, but the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl’s empty, and so is your head


7.If ever in your life you are very sad and feel that you have lost everything I will come and  take you for walk on a bridge and show you where to jump from


8.From moon to sun, from Jan to Dec, from birth till my death, my feelings for you have never changed, for me, you have always been, a headache


9.One out of four people is a Chinese, if your father, your mother and your brother are not Chinese, it must be you.


10.when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets one to get in and another to get out.


11.I want you to know that our friendship means a lot to me, you cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh,you jump out of the window,I look down and then, I laugh again


12.Mirrors don't talk, and lucky for you, they don't laugh either!!


13.I am at the police station,the police caught me and filed a case against me"possession of good looks”.I am doomed! I need someone ugly to bail me out, hurry up!


14.This sms can only be readed by someone beautiful, try again, again, maybe you are just not beautiful, one more time, hey don't force it ugly!!!


15.I can please only one person per day,today is not your day,tomorrow isn't looking good either.


16.You have a one-bit brain with a parity error


17.Twinkle twinkle little star, you should know what you are, and once you know what you are, mental hospital is not so far.


18.No matter how high the sky is, how deep the ocean is, how strong the wind is, how wide the river is I just want to tell you, they are none of your business!


19.It’s better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open, your mouth and prove it.


20.Flowers and butterfly-a beautiful scene, Stars and moon-a romantic night, rain and monsoon, a lovely weather, you and your smile- run its ghost


21.God saw me hungry, he created pizza. He saw me thirsty, he created drink.
He saw me in dark, he created light, He saw me without problems, he created you.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More