* Smart alerts: Your phone will be smart about your situation and alert you when something needs your attention.
* Augmented reality: Your phone uses its arsenal of sensors to understand your situation and provide you information that might be useful.
* Crowd sourcing goes mainstream: Your phone is your omnipresent microphone to the world, a way to publish pictures, emails, texts, Twitters, and blog entries.
* Sensors everywhere: Your phone knows a lot about the world around you.
* Tool for development: Your phone may be more than just a convenience, it may be your livelihood.
* The future-proof device: Your phone will open up, as the Internet already has, so it will be easy for developers to create or improve applications and content.
* Safer software through trust and verification: Your phone will provide tools and information to empower you to decide what to download, what to see, and what to share.