Friday, July 11, 2008

List of Mobile Social Networks in India

I am trying to build a list of Mobile Social Networks / Communities in India. A lot of the major social networks have gone mobile and new ones started. There are ondeck as well as offdeck Mobile SNS’. I will put the ones I know and if I miss any please do add it in the comments section and I will update it. This will help in keeping a track in this specific domain. The following list has both general and niche communities.

Indian Mobile Social Networking / Community Sites

1. Frenzo( frenzo.in )
2. Tadkalive ( tadkalive.com- Gaming Community)
3. Hovr (my.hovr.com -Gaming Community)
4. Orkut ( m.orkut.com )
5. Ibibo ( mobile.ibibo.com )

International sites popular in India

1. Facebook (facebook.com)
2. Linkedin ( http://m.linkedin.com/ )
3. mig33
4. Bluepulse (bluepulse.com)
5. myGamma.com

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More